Saturday, October 1, 2016

ALBUM: These latest Captioned Images Portray the Woman I Seek


Seeking Cuckoldress and Hotwife Photo Album

I have created a few more captioned images which portray the lifestyle I live and the type of woman I am seeking for LTR and marriage...


The woman I seek must be comfortable seducing and fucking the men she is attracted to, while sharing her experience as much as possible with her cuckold husband... her hubby remains faithful and monogamous while deriving great sexual pleasure and fulfillment via his hotwife's sexual adventure with the lovers she selects.

Shown below are several more of these captioned images portraying the lifestyle I live and the kind of woman I seek...





























































- Posted by @VegasCuckold from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here, but no links!